Our 5 Days Uganda Primate Tracking Safari is one of the most popular safari. It leads you to a number of places within a few days this will lead you through primate destination of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for mountain gorillas passing through the southern sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park looking out for tree climbing lions. The tour includes a game drive and a Kampala city tour.
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
On arrival you will be transferred to Bwindi impenetrable national park by a Verdant Safaris company representative having a stopover at the equator, experience culture at the Igongo Cultural Center and lunch, after which you will drive through beautiful rolling hills and tea plantations arriving in the evening for check in and Batwa cultural experience.
Best budget: Rushaga Gorilla Camp
Meal plan: Full board
Day 2: Bwindi Gorilla Tracking
Early morning breakfast and a drive to the beginning point to track mountain gorillas, you will have a briefing from one of the Uganda wildlife rangers, tracking is done in groups of eight lead by experienced guides, it takes 2 or more hours depending on how far the gorilla families have moved, the great brown eyed species look so lovely and interesting.
Best budget: Rushaga gorilla camp
Meal plan: full board
Day 3: Tree Climbing Lions
Following a morning breakfast, you will be transferred to the southern sector of Queen Elizabeth for tree climbing lions, more animal’s species are easily sighted including waterbucks, and elephants on a game drive through the national park
Best budget: Bush lodge
Meal plan: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Day 4: Transfer to Kampala Capital City
Waking up to a beautiful environment and breakfast, you will drive through the national park as we head for Kampala Uganda’s capital passing through the park having a stopover for lunch at the equator and later continue to the city for traditional dinner
Mid-range: Hotel Africana
Meal plan: dinner
Day 5: Kampala City Tour
Morning meal, have a city tour around town all morning, a traditional lunch at faze two restaurants, and Rolex testing along the walk at Uganda’s famous Uga roll on and later drive to Entebbe for COVID 19 test in a few minutes followed by the afternoon optional boat ride that has been organized with a transfer to the airport.
The 5 Days Uganda Primate Tracking Safari.
The 5 Days Uganda Primate Tracking Safari includes;
- Meals as specified in the Itinerary on Full Board(FB)
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Water in the vehicle for overland sectors
- All ground transportation and transfer as indicated, which are inclusive of fuel
- English speaking guide
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entrance, Ranger guides, conservation fees
- All applicable tax, administration and parking fee
- Gorilla permit
- 4X4 Customized Safari Vehicle
- All passport and visa fee
- All health vaccination and medication, including, but not limited to
- International flight and associated airport departure tax
- Meals not specified (including lunch & other meal stop between the properties on overland sector)
- Drinks were not stimulated in the itinerary
- Items of personal nature
- Laundry | gratitude for guide | hotel | staff etc.
- Any extra additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Changes incurred as a result of delays or cancellations and all other inconveniences beyond our control
- Trip cancellations, travel delay or baggage insurance
- All statutory beyond our control
Travel | medical insurance is not included.